Tuesday, 10 June 2008

Lovely biting lashes on my slut body

I have kept on whipping my swollen behind, each time one hundred hard lashes by switches and birches with a short pause after each set of ten. I did it around midnight and in the morning I simply had to feel the biting lashes again. This is so wonderful and I simply cannot get enough. Fortunately I still have a few days left of my mini-vacation and I will certainly get several hundred lashes every day. I want to make myself bleed and I am determined to achieve that... lovely bloody streaks on my tortured bottom… before I leave.

The following is an excerpt from my ebook The Love of the Lash which I thought you might enjoy. If you like hard, brutal stories I am sure you will enjoy reading the entire book. You can get it from http://www.a1adultebooks.com/site.php?id=tinaslut&pr=991 Here we go:

“This is Tina and she’s one of the horniest sluts we have!”

I actually blushed at Katja’s words although I was already exposed in the most humiliating position that you could imagine. My arms and legs were stretched out as much as possible to the side, cuffed and fastened to heavy ringbolts in the wall behind me, just about an inch from each other. It was a very uncomfortable position and it left me exposed wide open. On the floor under me was a mirror that showed every detail of my sex and a very strong spotlight was beamed at me, focusing on my wide open pussy. My bare sex was glistening with juices and I felt an ever increasing tingle of excitement rushing through my body. The beautiful Katja had rubbed aromatic oils into my skin all over my body after we had been making love this morning. Lovely Katja, you beautiful strong woman… how you drove me crazy with your hands, tongue and lips… I gazed at her body with a lust and longing in my mind and as I looked into her beautiful blue eyes I knew that she could not wait until next time, either. She wanted me just as much I wanted her. The pictures of ourselves making love with the intensity of two crazy wildcats in heat flashed through my mind. Just the sight of this beautiful woman made my juices starting to flow and my clitoris was stiff and erect, almost feeling like it was going to burst from the pressure.

“Tina is a natural masochist”, Katja said as she handed over a long, whippy rod to the man beside her. He took the rod in his hand and was drooling over my exposed body. My bare skin was glistening from oil and sweat under the strong spotlight.

“Just whip her pussy and she will come for you again and again. This rod is made of fibre glass and is perfect for pussy whipping. Don’t hold back, she loves it…”

I could not move but the expression on my face told him everything there was to know. He could not possibly have had a more tempting target before his eyes as I was chained wide open, ready to be used. The man was tall, with thin hair and probably in his late 50s. His eyes were really glowing with lust as he tucked up his sleeves and raised the rod over his head.
“Yes please, do it… just do it to me now…” My entire mind was focused on the rod as it whistled through the air and as it struck my inner thigh close to my sex I gasped from painful lust. My moans and cries became louder while my body was shivering from pleasure and pain. Katja smiled at me discretely as the man became more skilful in aiming and the sharp rod bit into my pussy, licking my swollen lips and clitoris with a tongue of fire.

“OOOOHH AAAAHHHGGHHHH YESSSS…” I simply could not hold back any longer. As my body was shaking from one violent climax after another he got into a frenzy and whipped my poor pussy like mad – which just drove me to new orgasms. As he finally stopped whipping me I felt weak and dizzy, floating around on waves of pleasure.

“What do you think?” Katja asked.

“She’s hot, alright. I want her.”

Katja loosened my cuffs and fastened a thin chain to my leather collar. She massaged my legs and arms gently and it took a while before I could stand up as my legs had fallen asleep during the time I was chained to the wall. My hands were cuffed behind my back and as she led me by the chain towards the Chambre Séparée, the man followed behind gazing at my nude body. I walked with my eyes lowered but could not help looking furtively at Katja’s fit, muscular body. I knew she would want me to share her bed when I returned from the session with this man. Katja always loved to make love to me as I had just been whipped and I realized that this man was not going to show me any mercy. She unlocked my cuffs and I was standing still, awaiting orders. While he selected a black single tail whip from the collection on the wall, Katja made me kneel before him and grabbed my hair, pulling my head backwards .

“Well, Tina, what do you have to say to your guest?”

I swallowed and look straight into his eyes:

“I am your slave, Sir. Please give me the whip… I need it….”

As Katja silently closed the door behind her, he laid on the first lash right across my back with full force and I knew that my screams would just increase his lust, making him whip me even harder.

1 comment:

Qarl said...

Tina,
I love your blog -- your imagination and descriptions... even the name Katja is just plain sexy!

If you have a ruler, you should spank your bare cunt with it 10 times after reading this comment. :-)