Saturday 28 February 2009

Do you want to chat with me?

Given my irregular blog postings it may seem like a futile attempt to add a chat room to my blog. But I have done it anyway. Just look to the right and you will find a link entitled "Enter my Chat Room". This is it! I really want to talk to you and maybe this will be a way of increasing my blog activity. So many things have happened recently and I know I have been absent too much. But I feel really excited about starting up again and with spring approaching my lust of life is really coming back with full force and I feel the energy building within me day by day. This is going to be a wonderful year with many positive experiences. Let's share them with each other - and do log in to my chat room when you feel like it. I look forward to seeing you there ;-) kisses... tina

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was on chat and saw you, but then suddenly I was alone.

I have written before, about how I will punish my slut. We live at separate places and dont see each other so much. Next time will be easter. Previous times has been very stressful and we have not had time for really good sex.

She has complained that I am not wild enough, so next time she will meet a really wild and rough Master. She will tease me and provoke me until I have done all things I have promised to do to her.

Guess what I will do to my teasing slut...

Master Scipio

Anonymous said...

Sounds exciting :-) As for the chat there has been some problems, now and then I have to log in once again in order to see others that are present. But I'm sure I'll sort this out eventually.
I'll try to be around at 20.00/8 PM UTC as often as I can.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you...

http://xhamster.com/movies/64507/very_hard_pussy_torture.html

Anonymous said...

I will come in later tonight, I have meeting first. I will aslo try thursday evening.

My slut has finally confessed that she wants more pain and that she wants to be used and dominated by rough and wild Master.

I have some ideas what to do with her, and she have ideas how she will tease and provoke me to be wild.

Master Scipio

Anonymous said...

I have tried to be online in the same time as you for a few days now. I want to talk about how I will treat my teasing slut and change tips with you.

I can be online around 22:00 (GMT +1) today and both saturday and sunday evening.

Like you, my slut likes to tease and provoke, and I like to punish her for that.

Master Scipio

♥♥♥♥♥ Jennifer™® ♥♥♥♥♥ said...

your blog is feel good......