Friday 17 September 2010

Tina's punishments: The coke cap paddle is used again...

My dear friends, thank you so much for your input and the exciting things you want me to do in order to punish myself. I will certainly carry out your instructions and report about it here.

Michael in California gave me this order:
I saw that club of yours with the bottle cap on the end and I don't know if you know this or not but the bottom of the feet is one place that can cause a lot of long lasting pain so I was thinking you could take that club of yours and give yourself some good hard hits across the heels of your feet like the little pain slut that you are. Make sure you hit them hard enough to send the pain shooting straight up into your entire body. Go for 10 hard hits on each heel and 5 hits on your arches.

I did carry the punishment out and I did my best to smack as hard as I could with the paddle each time. However, although it hurt just after each smack it caused no lasting pain, neither did the edges of the cap penetrate my skin. This may have to do with the fact that the soles of my feet have been hardened because I love walking barefoot, especially on gravel roads and hot cobblestones :-) So although I did my best out of this it didn't work out the way it was intended. Maybe I just couldn't muster enough energy when smacking myself or the paddle is simply not suitable for this special sort of "bastinado". I can assure you that it worked wonders on my bare behind when I smacked myself with it mmmmmmmm. But this session wasn't exactly anything which will keep me away from the dance floor...

Thank you anyway for suggesting this, Michael. I am sure you will come up woth something that hurts even more soon... Take care.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a nasty slut. I don't know what to say, I just wanna punish you....

tinaslut said...

Your suggestions for my punishments are most welcome... ;-)

Ann said...

That coke cap paddle looks HORRIBLE!!!! P.S. I luv ur comment about Granny spanking me.P.P.S. If u wish to pencil me in for a spanking,email me at anisarose@mail.com