Sunday 5 September 2010

Today I shall be branded - tina is longing!

Hello and forgive me for being so silent for a while. Let's just say that I apologize and have no good explanations for my abscence - it's just that with each day you don't write anything it becames harder and harder. However, my writing is fuelled by lust - and this is rapidly increasing. In less than two hours I shall be branded and I am so excited about it that I can hardly control myself. It will happen at 15.00 (3PM) Swedish time/Central European Time.

Those of you who have been following my blog have no doubt read about my experiences with self-punishments and some devices I have made. You may recall the very special paddle which makes a somewhat unusual use of a coke cap and believe me, it hurts and give vivid marks. Also, the very special bra I made is very painful to use.

Do you have some ideas for other implements that I can use to punish myself? Please mail me your ideas at tinaslut@hotmail.com, preferably with a pic. All contributors will be rewarded with a copy of my book The Love of the Lash. And, yes, book number two is coming up. I have been too undisciplined about my writing lately (the last year or so...) but now I intend to make a change. By the way, if you are on Facebook you are welcome to add me to your friend's list - just go to my profile.

In one hour and a half I shall be branded... mmmmmmmm how wonderful... The brand will be applied to my left breast. Maybe this was what was needed to get me back again... love and deep eager kisses, tina xxxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very exciting to read about your adventures! I'd very much like to read about your branding!

tinaslut said...

Just updated about this and I promise to be more active blogging from now on. Stay tuned!