Thursday 6 January 2011

Please help Marie helping the children


My friend, the stunningly beautiful Marie K Williams a/k/a Marie Blondie, asks for your help in raising funds for a setting up a school project, initially aimed at helping children and young people in India. Marie tells that

I visited Goa, in India, in November 2010. I was shocked to see young Children begging in the streets and was disturbed and moved by what I saw. I even had a Mother come and ask me if I would buy her Baby.

Marie has established a foundation for carrying out her goals. If you feel that you would like to support her cause please check out her foundation's website at http://www.marieblondiefoundation.com/ It is not the size of the contributions that matter - the important thing is to act. Nobody can solve everybody's problems but together we can do a great deal.

Marie is a professional model and if you want to know more about her do check out her website http://www.marieblondie.com/en/index If you are on Facebook you are welcome to join her group The Marie Blondie Foundation.

Tell her tina sent you...

No comments: