Sunday 20 September 2009

A figging masturbating session and my Facebook adventures

Yes, I have joined Facebook. As if it wasn’t enough neglecting my blog and you, my dear blog friends, I have now another plight hanging over me. But isn’t it after all a question about procrastination? I often think about things I would like to tell you but somehow something comes in between and day after day go by without a sign of life from me. Anyway, I must say that Facebook is an interesting possibility of creating new contacts and I have made many new friends there. One of these very special friends is an Aussie girl by the name of Erica and somehow we seem to have struck the right chord with each other. Something which lead us to a mutual masturbating session as we were chatting with each other on the Facebook chat.

I have told you earlier about the painful joy I experienced when using a piece of ginger root inserted into my anus when masturbating. This is a most special feeling and it simply drives me crazy with lust. It burns deeper and deeper, it’s like having glowing coal pressed into your rectum and the burning sensation just keep on growing all the time. My new friend sweet Erica had never tried it before so I suggested she put a peeled ginger root into her tight orifice as we were talking. Fortunately she found the needed spice in the kitchen and very soon we were talking dirty to each other while masturbating and having the ginger burn itself into our behinds.
I had told Erica that for maximum effect she should make some cuts with a knife in the ginger root which she did. All of a sudden we were taken to a different world and although our contact was made via the keyboard it was a very near and intimate experience. Just like she had actually been close to me… I could sense her soft skin, her silky blonde hair, feel the taste of her ripe swollen lips. Yes, you can get very excited by this form of communication. It’s like listening to the radio which makes you create your own mental pictures as you go along. Photos and webcams leaves very little to the imagination and personally I feel that can be a turn-off at times.I think you had a good time, too, sweet Erica. Believe me, I came again and again and it never seemed to stop. The ginger in my anus burnt terribly and I thought I could stand it no longer while at the same time I wanted it to burn deeper… letting me be totally consumed by this wonderful cruel fire which made my orgasms so much more intense. I lost all sense of time and for a long while it was just me and Erica riding high on the waves of passionate, pure lust, with the fire caused by the ginger root inside our secret passages becoming stronger all the time

Believe me, this was a very special experience together with a very special girl. If you do masturbation sessions through web chats, try ginger root sometimes. You won’t regret it :-) Oh, by the way I promised to write a fantasy story for Erica and publish it in my blog. This will be my next posting and it will be up soon. Hope you enjoy it and thanks for everything… deep French kisses from a sultry and sinful tina, longing for the next time…

Update: My Facebook account was just deleted! I have created a new one under the name of Tina Larsson, previously Tinaslut Sweden. I realize it will take some time to rebuild my network of friends which was close to 900 names when the account was deleted. I suspect this was because I have published some exciting pics on my Facebook page. Anyway, I will be glad to add you as my friend but in the future I will not publish any pics on FB which will give these hypocrites any reason to delete my account (if they do need a reason at all). I see no point in working on a page which is so easily deleted at the whims of the operators and therefore I shall concentrate on my blog instead. Here there are no restrictions. If Blogger should ever start behaving like FB I have my own domain already registred so believe me, I’m here to stay!

No comments: