Friday 13 June 2008

Friday the 13th

I don’t really know if it has shaped my life in some way but I was born on Friday the 13th. But I really don’t think I have been very unlucky, apart from some relationships which I later realized I would have been better off without. But I had a happy childhood and the relationship I am in right now is absolutely perfect. I have a wonderful Master but neither of us would like to live in a 24/7 relationship. This was the very first thing we agreed on. We both love counting the days until we meet again, until we make love, we are yearning for punishment sessions never seeming to end… Yes, every day together is like a holiday.

Master travels a lot in his work and we are in touch each and every day by mail or phone. I am so glad that you are proud of your slaveslut and that you enjoy my suffering although the punishments must be by my own hand. But very soon you will be with me again. At the end of June we shall be together… making love and playing as much as want.

I am counting the days, hours… just can’t wait to be with you again. I desperately need to give myself to you completely… surrender to your masterful power… suffer under your cruel lash… the marks on my body will remain long after you have left.

I love you Master. I love you more than I ever realized I could love a man. There was a reason for us two finding each other. Please stay with me forever.

No comments: