Sunday 15 June 2008

So anxious about the outcome of my self-punishment poll…


I can’t hardly wait until midnight (CET = 22.00 UTC) to see what self-punishment I shall carry out this week. If the alternative with the most votes should bed a severe trashing on my bottom, like the caning alternative, it is perhaps not the best timing as I have been trashing myself with birch rods for hours each and every day the past week. Yes, I have succeeded in trashing myself so hard that I drew blood and that only makes me redouble my efforts. My buttocks are covered with welts, bruises, marks and scars so my bottom really could use a rest. But is you who decides and if you want it to be trashed even more, so it shall be.

On the other hand my breasts have been left untouched most of the time. I just have been pinching my nipples, digging my sharp nails as deep into them as hard as I can and rolling the nipple between my nails while writing. It makes me so hot and horny and my nipples so erect and hard that they feel like bursting. But apart from that my breasts have been left intact. So I guess the option of breast torture would give my poor bottom a chance to heal and enable myself to sit properly. But, like I said, you are the one who decides. Gee, am I longing to see your verdict tonight…


1 comment:

Qarl said...

Tina,

Wouldn't it be great to have you stretch a rubber band over your poor nipple with one hand, and pull on the side of the rubber band closest to your nipple, pulling it away from you to stretch it, and then letting go so that it "snaps" on your nipple? Wouldn't your wince of pain be a delight? Wouldn't the welt be beautiful on your lovely breast?
-Carl