Wednesday 18 June 2008

The Woman and the Whip


Very exciting minutes right now... half an hour to go to midnight and two alternatives in my self-punishment poll have the same number of votes: caning by 30 strokes daily for two weeks and wearing a bra filled with thumb tacks for two days nonstop. Wonder what it will be... mmm

While we are waiting I would like to share this wonderful pic with you, with permission from Paul Zollo. Do visit his great photo collection at www.flickr.com/photos/zollo and in case you want to contact him, his email is Zollo@bluerailroad.com Thank you so much for letting me use this picture, Paul.



















Update: it's midnight here in Sweden now and the alternative of wearing a bra filled with thumb thacks for two days have won. I will carry out the punishment starting Friday. Thank you so much all for voting. *hugs* tina




4 comments:

Qarl said...

Well? It's just after 3pm PDT, so I believe it must be midnight in Stockholm. It looks as if thumb tacks got more votes... is that the winner?

-Carl (aka "Eager for the results" :-)

Qarl said...

Sleep well as you picture yourself wearing thumbtacks tomorrow. :-) Thanks for sharing the results!
-Carl

Qarl said...

oops! I was so eager for the results, I forgot that "tomorrow" was Thursday. You still have a day of reprieve until your thumbtack bra goes on. :-)

Have fun! Thanks for letting us vote, and I can't wait to read your reports.

-Carl

EDWARD said...

I am also waiting for details,I check often hoping to read something new from tinaslut.thanks for keeping us on edge. edward.